- Pediatrics (ADD/ADHD, nutrition, constipation, anxiety, allergies)
- Gastrointestinal Conditions (GERD, IBD, IBS, food sensitivities)
- Autoimmune Diseases (Rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, ankylosing spondylitis)
- Cardiovascular Health (Dyslipidemia, blood pressure, peripheral vascular disease)
- Metabolic Disorders (Diabetes, insulin resistance, dysglycemia)
- Dermatologic Conditions (Eczema, psoriasis, acne)
- Mood & Stress (Anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance)
With a lifelong focus on understanding and serving others, Dr. Biondi has cultivated her knowledge from years both in the classroom and at the bedside. An undergraduate study of psychology combined with an early career in emergency medical services provided a foundational understanding of the mind and body. A desire to effectively address all elements of health, while respecting individuality, led to the pursuit of a career in naturopathic medicine.
Dr. Biondi graduated at the top of her class with a doctoral degree in naturopathy and a master’s degree in nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. During the study of many modalities she maintained a clinical focus in pediatrics, geriatrics, integrative, and community medicine. The variety and depth of her education and experience allows Dr. Biondi to serve and empower every generation of the family in the pursuit of health and wellness.
University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, ND
University of Bridgeport Nutrition Institute, MS, Nutrition
University of Hartford, BA, Psychology