- Autoimmune (Hashimoto’s, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus)
- Gastrointestinal conditions (SIBO, IBS, GERD/reflux, constipation, celiac, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, gut bacteria balance)
- Metabolic & Cardiovascular (cholesterol, blood pressure, pre-diabetes and diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Hormone Balance (PCOS, irregular periods, thyroid)
- Weight Loss & Personalized Nutrition (uncovering weight loss obstacles, ketogenic diet, fasting strategies, nutrient timing with various exercise programs)
- Lipedema & Lymphedema
- MTHFR/Methylation/Personalized Lifestyle Genomics
- Other areas of focus: unexplained fatigue, fibromyalgia, body composition, anxiety, depression, and more.
Prior to her career as a naturopathic physician, Dr. Clark studied lupus in the Department of Rheumatology at the Medical University of South Carolina where she also volunteered in the hospital. Through her experiences in healthcare she noticed an apparent need to shift the paradigm to that which treats the fundamental drivers of disease and to recognize our biochemical individuality. She turned to naturopathic medicine because it offers a functional medicine perspective on health using a systems-based approach to diagnosis and treatment, using evidence-based natural interventions that work with the body’s own healing processes. She provides customized treatment plans that work with each individual’s unique combination of genetic influencers, existing conditions, microbiota, and lifestyle choices while helping patients identify and remove obstacles to optimal health.
Bastyr University, ND
College of Charleston, BS Biology