• 1 medium sized yellow onion, chopped or minced
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 bunch of kale
• ½ cup organic peanut butter (make sure there is no added sugar – the only ingredient should be peanuts!)
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce (if allergic to soy, try 1 tablespoon Tobasco or hot pepper sauce)
• ½ cup cilantro, chopped
• 1, 20 oz. can pineapple, undrained (chopped or crushed)
1. Saute onions and garlic in oil, on low heat, for approximately 5-10 minutes
2. While onions are cooking, wash kale and remove leaves from stem. Cut up leaves into smaller pieces.
3. Add pineapple and juice to onions and bring to a simmer.
4. Stir in kale, cover, and simmer for approximately 5 minutes until tender.
5. Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce and cilantro. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Serve over tofu, chicken, quinoa or brown rice.